Vacature several teaching positions in Eindhoven
Over International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
several teaching positions
Met ingang van
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
Due to growth, the ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers to apply for teaching positions for the new school year starting August 2019.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing school. We are looking for committed teachers, to join our successful team who are willing to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to meet all our students’ learning needs.
- Teacher of Dutch Language and Literature in the IB Middle Years & Diploma Programme (DLL)
- Teacher of Spanish Language Acquisition in the IB Middle Years Programme (SLA)
- Teacher of English Language Acquisition in the IB Middle Years Programme (ELA)
- Teacher of English Language & Literature in the IB Middle Years & Diploma Programme (ELL)
- Teacher of Geography / Individuals and Societies in the IB Middle Years Programme (GIS)
- Teacher of Mathematics in the IB Middle Years & Diploma Programme (MM)
The ISE has been authorised by the Community of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). The Secondary Department is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering the IB Middle Years (MYP) and IB Diploma
1e graads of 2e graads
Requirements for the position are:
- dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- experience of or an affinity to working with students with different social, emotional and educational needs and who come from different cultural backgrounds;
- possess effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body;
- able to effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies;
- committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision;
- an ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects.
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education;
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment;
- Appointment on a temporary basis for one year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- The current Collective Agreement for Teachers (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- Grading scale (01-06-2019) takes place in scale LB (min € 2.747,- max € 4.186,-);
- End of year bonus 7.4%;
- Other benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please apply and marked for the attention of Marcella Watts, Head of the ISE Secondary Department, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for this
position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of at least 2 referees.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.