Vacature Teacher English and Modern Foreign Languages in the UK! in Londen
Over Prospero Teaching London
Prospero Teaching London
Regulier, Montessori, Dalton, Jenaplan, Speciaal, Particulier, Vrijeschool, Praktijkonderwijs, Rebound, OGO
Prospero Teaching is een award winnend uitzendbureau voor zowel leerkrachten als onderwijsassistenten in Engeland.
We hebben kantoren in: Londen, Chelmsford, Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds en Southampton.
Prospero Teaching staat bekend als een bureau dat zich inzet voor persoonlijke aandacht, het aanbieden van passende rollen en begrijpt dat de stap zetten naar een nieuw land allerlei vragen met zich meebrengt!
Teacher English and Modern Foreign Languages in the UK!
Met ingang van
Zo snel als mogelijk
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
Ever dreamed of living and working in the UK? Are you a qualified teacher English or Modern Forgeign Languages looking for the next big adventure? Then look no further, because we, Prospero Teaching, might be exactly what you are looking for!
Prospero is a job agency specialised in getting teachers and support staff (TA’s, Cover Supervisors, ...) a job in either Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Need-schools. Teaching in the UK will be an asset to your CV for sure, but
more than anything it’ll be an experience you’ll never forget!
What we offer:
- Based on your qualifications and needs we will look for the perfect school and contract (supply teaching, long-term, permanent, whatever floats your boat).
- An overseas candidate manager who speaks English and Dutch and will help you moving to the UK (that will be me - Brenda - Hi!)
- Guidance through the whole process: from our first call when you are still in Belgium until long after you started working for us and have been drinking tea like a British pro.
- We also value the social aspect very much, so we organise social events every few months, so you can meet lovely teachers who are in the same position as you are.
- You are a qualified teacher with a Ba of Education in your pocket. Don't have that qualification? We do offer work for people without a teacher's degree as well!
- Your level of English is good - you need to be confident enough to talk English in front of the classroom!
- You are passionate about teaching and working with children and you're up for an adventure!
Warming up towards us already?
Then don't hesitate to contact me, Brenda Dierckx, the Belgian / Dutch candidate manager. I have been working and living in London for about two years now and I'm still loving it. I combine my work for Prospero Teaching with a job as a teaching assistant as
well, so your experiences as a teacher are mine too! If you want to know more about us or about stepping into the UK adventure, then contact me via email (email@example.com) or give me a call (0044-2074046383 - office hours are 10.00 - 17.00 UK time).
Looking forward to hearing from you!
To be able to work as a teacher in the UK you do need the following qualifications;
- Good or very good level of English
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree (as a teacher or anything else)
- You are willing to apply for a DBS and an Overseas Police Check (VOG)
- Your behaviour management is strong and ideally you have experience with
children who have special educational needs
- You are willing to give us at least two references of former employers
- You are eligible to work in the UK (EU passport)
If you start working as a teacher through Prospero Teaching, here's what you can expect:
“For us it’s all about developing a long-term relationship with you. We approach finding you a new role with honesty, integrity and discretion and you shouldn’t accept anything less.”
- Free CPD courses for your self-development
- A Dutch-speaking contact person who guides you through the whole process
- Social events that allow you to meet other teachers in an informal setting
- Induction days: a free introduction to the English curriculum and practical tips and tricks for in the classroom
- Preppings for any interviews
- A referral bonus of 150 pounds if you successfully refer a friend to Prospero Teaching
If you get in touch with us, we'll first try to find out what your wishes and requirements are and Brenda will share her personal experiences with you.
After that the administration will be our main focus: making sure that we get all the documents we need. For instance your CV, DBS, references, ...
Then we'll start looking for the perfect role and vacancy!
When we got all that sorted, it is time for you to move to the UK. During those first few days you will
visit our office and you'll meet Brenda and the consultants.
Not long after that it's finally time for the real reason you're in the UK:
working in English schools!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.