Vacature Teacher of Mathematics (Temporary) in Den Haag
Over European School of The Hague Secondary
European School of The Hague Secondary
The European School The Hague (ESH) Secondary
The European School The Hague (ESH) is an Accredited European School, partly financed by the Dutch government, and has been accredited by the Board of Governors of the European Schools since December 2012. ESH was primarily founded for children whose parents work at European institutions and agencies in The Hague and started with a Nursery and Primary School in 2012. The Secondary School opened years 1, 2 and 3 in September 2014. Further year groups will open annually, culminating in our first European Baccalaureate to be awarded in the summer of 2019. Our ethos and educational philosophy is to create and nurture multicultural, multilingual, responsible, tolerant and aware European citizens.
Currently the entire school has 1100 students and 240 staff members, and is divided into Nursery/Primary and Secondary sections with a Deputy Director for each. The Director and the Deputy Directors, supported by the Facility Manager, comprise the Management Team of the School.
Uw sollicitatie kunt u richten aan dhr. F. van de Kerkhof, directeur Europese School Den Haag.
Teacher of Mathematics (Temporary)
Met ingang van
Due to one of our Mathematics Teacher‘s maternity leave of our Secondary School we are looking for new staff to join us Starting 7th of January 2019 until the end of April, we have a vacancy for a Teacher of Mathematics (1,0 FTE).
Beschikbaar voor zij-instromers?
- Fully qualified teacher status (for example UK QTS through a PGCE or its equivalent) to teach Mathematics
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in the subject of Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in teaching Mathematics up to university entrance level
- English at a C2 fluency level (for non-native applicants)
- Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational context
- Experience in teaching in an international context
- Experience in working with pupils whose first or second language may not be English
- Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
- Experience teaching Mathematics or the equivalent to EB, IB or GCE A level
- A willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities
- An appointment based on the Dutch teacher’s collective labour agreement (CAO VO) for secondary education on the relevant pay scales.
- Ongoing Professional Development
Applicants who meet the requirements are invited to send in their application letter, CV and a completed job application form no later than the 8th of November. Please send in your application for the attention of
Mr. F. van de Kerkhof, director of the European School The Hague via email@example.com. Indicate: Mathematics teacher (temporary) and your name in the subject.
Interviews take place on 12th of November. The given date(s) are subject to changes without prior notice. The interview will either be in-person or via Skype, depending on the applicant’s location.
Applicants are eligible for the reimbursement of travel expenses. Information about expense claims will be provided upon invitation.
Detailed information about our recruitment procedure can be found on the vacancies page on our website. ESH requests all applicants to carefully read the information before applying.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.