Vacature Physical Education (PE) Teacher in Den Haag
Over International School of The Hague Primary
International School of The Hague Primary
The International School of The Hague (ISH) - Secondary
The International School of The Hague (ISH) is a highly successful, popular, semi-public school for primary and secondary international education. The modern school campus is located in a state-of-the-art building in an area of natural beauty in the city of The Hague in The Netherlands. The primary school is an accredited IPC school. The secondary school is an IB World School accredited by the CIS.
The entire school currently has 1500 students and hosts over 85 nationalities with teachers from around the world. The school is divided into Primary and Secondary with a Principal for each section. The Principals, supported by the Business manager, comprise the Senior Leadership of the School.
The Primary school was established in 2003 and became the first school in the world to be accredited at “mastering” level by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). In March 2013 it became the first school in the world to be re-accredited at “mastering” level with a strong focus on learning throughout the school community. We now have more than 550 pupils on roll.
Working at ISH
As an employer, we offer excellent professional development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. As a successful applicant, you will be welcomed by a amicable, sociable and thoroughly international team. Applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union and suitably qualified. In addition, we can provide free education for up to two dependents for teachers hired from abroad*. Initial employment is for one year, followed by a permanent contract subject to satisfactory appraisal and completion of paperwork.
Physical Education (PE) Teacher
Met ingang van
We currently have a vacancy for:
Primary Physical Education (PE) Teacher
(Primary education teacher) Part time: 0.5 FTE
Start date: 1 January 2019
For this position we are looking for an experienced PE Teacher
• Fully qualified teacher status (for example UK QTS through a PGCE or its equivalent) to teach PE
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in the subject of PE or equivalent
• English at a C2 fluency level (for non-native applicants)
• Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational context
• Willingness to take on extra tasks such as organizing sports days and camps, as well as coaching school sports teams.
• Willingness to work with pupils whose first or second language may not be English
• Good organisational skills, and valuing the importance of meeting deadlines
• Experience with living or working in an international community
• Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
• An appointment based on the Dutch teachers collective labor agreement (CAO PO) for primary education, Scale L10. Scaling will take place depending on relevant background and experience. The maximum L10 scale is 15 and this is gross EUR 3.875,- per month based
on a full time FTE.
• Participation in the Dutch pension scheme.
• An attractive relocation package with HR assistance to help with your relocation to The Hague (for teachers hired from abroad).
• A temporary contract with a prospect to a permanent one. After one year, a permanent contact will be offered after obtaining a Dutch teaching qualification and a good performance.
- If you are internationally-minded, permitted to work in the European Union and have the desire to help shape the exciting future of our school, we would love to hear from you.
- Interested? Please apply using the link to the InTeacher Application system https://inteachers.net/school/ish
- The deadline for applications is: 30 November 2018. Interviews will take place soon thereafter.
- If you have not heard from us by 12 December 2018, then please assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
For more information, you could either visit the InTeachers website https://inteachers.net/school/ish
or our website: www.ishthehague.nl and
The Rijnlands Lyceum Recruitment Code and VOG procedure is applicable and can be obtained via our Rijnlands website:
Please refrain from placing this advert on recruiting websites without our permission or using it for acquisition purposes.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.