Vacature Geography / Social Studies teacher in Eindhoven
Over International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
Geography / Social Studies teacher
Met ingang van
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
The ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the position of Geography / Social Studies Teacher (IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme) for the new school year 2018-2019. This is a temporary
fulltime appointment with the possibility of becoming a permanent position after one year.
Beschikbaar voor zij-instromers?
- relevant university degree;
- a recognized (Dutch) teaching qualification;
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- previous experience of the International Baccalaureate programmes and international education are preferred;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school
- a temporary fulltime appointment for the school year 2018-2019 (with the possibility to extend the appointment into a permanent position);
- grading scale takes place in LB (min. € 2.601,- and max. € 3.978,- at 1.0 fte);
- good benefits such as 7.4% end years bonus.
For more information about this vacancy you can visit our website
www.isecampus.nl or contact Ms. Marcella Watts, Head of Secondary, at telephone number: 040-2519437.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.