Vacature Dutch Language Acquisition teacher in Eindhoven
Over International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
Dutch Language Acquisition teacher
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
The ISE Secondary department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the position as Dutch Language Acquisition Teacher IB (MYP/DP). This is a temporary part time position (0.6000 fte) to start in as soon as possible
until the end of the school year.
The successfull candidate is able to provide students with relevant learning experiences, will have effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body, is able to effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies
and is committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision.
Beschikbaar voor zij-instromers?
- relevant university degree for secondary education (validated by DUO);
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- a part time replacement appointment (0.6000 fte) starting a.s.a.p. until the end of the school year (with the option to renew the contract for the school year 2018-2019);
- grading scale takes place in LB (min. € 2.601,- and max. € 3.978,- at 1.0 fte);
- good benefits such as 7.4% endyears bonus.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Ms. M. Watts, Head of Secondary, at telephone number: 040-2519437.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.