Vacature Dutch Language & Literature Teacher (IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme) ...
Over International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
Dutch Language & Literature Teacher (IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme)
The ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the position of Dutch Language & Literature Teacher (IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme) for the school year 2017-2018. This is a temporary,
part time appointment (0.6000 fte). This position is teaching students who are native or near-native Dutch language speakers.
Beschikbaar voor zij-instromers?
- relevant university degree for secondary education (validated by DUO);
- native speaker proficiency in English;
- previous experience of the International Baccalaureate programmes and international education are preferred;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- a temporary part time appointment (0.6000 fte) for the school year 2017-2018;
- grading scale takes place in LB (min. € 2.601,- and max. € 3.978,- at 1.0 fte);
- good benefits such as 7.4% endyears bonus.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Ms. Marcella Watts, Head of Secondary, at telepone number: 040-2519437.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.