Vacature French teacher- IB DP and MYP Programme in Hilversum
Over International School Hilversum
The International School Hilversum “Alberdingk Thijm” is truly unique:
We are one learning community of students aged from 4 to 19
all learning and growing together; under one roof, with one clear mission and
with one respected, international education programme.
Within our one learning community we have over 40 different
nationalities of students; all studying together and learning from each other.
Our mission is Learning Through Diversity.
French teacher- IB DP and MYP Programme
Met ingang van
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
The International School Hilversum offers pleasant working conditions in a multi-cultural, dynamic and inspiring environment. With 49 nationalities under one roof we aspire to be truly internationally minded and colleagues are passionate about education.
The International School Hilversum is looking for a native French speaking teacher in its Language Acquisition department. The role might include lessons in the Middle Years programme (grades 8 - 10) and the Diploma Programme (grades 11 and 12). The suitable
candidate will be a first language French speaker and be in possession of teaching qualifications to match the role. You have a proven track record of teaching French in secondary school.
You will receive the support of an experienced and dynamic team that has enjoyed excellent results over many years. IB experience is desirable.
Preferably you have:
- First language French
- Teaching qualification in French language
- Good command of English, writing and speaking;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Both happy and able to work in a team;
- Ability to work with students of all age groups;
- Experience with the IB programmes
Education and other:
Please contact Ms Cecilia Neethling the Deputy Head, Continuum via email email@example.com for enquiries.
- Appropriate Teaching qualification, preferably a Masters degree (First degree)
- Dutch passport or eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands
- A “Verklaring van goed gedrag”(VOG) will be required upon appointment.
- References must be available on request
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.