Vacature Mathematics Teacher in Eindhoven
Over International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
Met ingang van
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
Due to growth, the ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Math teachers to apply for a teaching position to start as soon as possible.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing school. We are looking for committed teachers, to join our successful team who are willing to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to meet all our students’ learning needs. You
will both teach the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme.
The ISE has been authorised by the Community of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). The Secondary Department is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering the IB Middle Years (MYP) and IB Diploma
1e graads of 2e graads
- dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- experience of or an affinity to working with students with different social, emotional and educational needs and who come from different cultural backgrounds;
- possess effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body;
- able to effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies;
- committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision;
- an ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects.
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment;
- Appointment on a temporary basis for one year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- The current Collective Agreement for Teachers (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- Grading scale (01-06-2019) takes place in scale LB (min € 2.747,- max € 4.186,-);
- End of year and holiday bonus
- Other benefits (for instance the possibility to attain a 30% tax ruling if the required conditions are applicable.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please apply no later than 30 September 2019 and marked for the attention of Marcella Watts, Head of the ISE Secondary Department, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining
your interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of at least 2 referees. Please note that this can be adjusted when a suitable candidate
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.