Vacature Design teacher, DLA and DLL teacher in Eindhoven
Over International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
International School Eindhoven, Secondary School
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
Design teacher, DLA and DLL teacher
Met ingang van
Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
Design Teacher Hours:
full time (FTE 1,0)
Dutch Language Acquisition Teacher Hours:
part time (FTE 0,5)
Dutch Language & Literature Teacher Hours: part time (FTE 0,8)
Position requirements and expectations
The ISE runs both the IB (International Baccalaureate) Middle Years and Diploma Programme.
Requirements for teaching positions at the ISE, are a relevant university degree, a recognized teaching qualification, native speaker proficiency in English and previous experience of the International Baccalaureate programmes and international education are
Requirements for the position are:
- provide students with relevant learning experiences
- have effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body
- effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies
- be committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education
- a good command of spoken and written English
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment;
- Appointment on a temporary basis for one year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- The current Collective Agreement for Teachers (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- Grading scale (01-06-2019) takes place in scale LB (min € 2.747,- max € 4.186,-);
- End of year bonus 7.4%;
- Other benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email marked for the attention of Marcella Watts, Head of the ISE Secondary Department, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for
this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of at least 2 referees. The closing date for applications is 30 May 2019.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.